Aaron Hardy
ICT Administration

Boozhoo, My name is Aaron Hardy. I am the ICT Administrator for KiHS, I work out of Fort William and the main IT support for the high school. I have been with KiHS for the past 12 years, it has been a great place to work, and learn about many things including increasing my computer/networking knowledge. I also teach IT Essentials and CCNA through the Cisco Network Academy and I look forward to another good year with KiHS. I have 3 daughters, Dairyan, Jayme  and Jenna. I live in Thunder Bay and I am originally from Biinjitiwaabik Zaaging Anishinaabek (Rocky Bay), on the beautiful shores or Lake Nipigon.

I wish you the best for another successful year with KiHS and I look forward to more and more graduates in the upcoming year. Don't give up; keep striving to complete your high school as it opens more doors for employment and furthering your education. This year we have new courses as well to assist you in going to work, college and going to university. Don't be shy to ask your mentors for help and you can always call any of the teachers through the phone if you need extra assistance. Have a great year.

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Aaron Hardy

Aaron Hardy